Join the Maryland Hall team and serve our mission of Art for All.
We have the following full-time opening:
- Director of Finance and Operations - View the opportunity and see how to apply
Dedicated to Art for All, Maryland Hall is the region’s cultural core, convening and engaging all people in arts experiences that strengthen community. We welcome, connect, and enrich all with inspiring arts experiences. If this mission connects with you, we want to hear from you!
Maryland Hall continually seeks artists and creative individuals to join our instructional team. For more information on teaching a class at Maryland Hall, please send the following information for review to via email to our Education Department.
- Class proposal including specific area of interest or technique
- Age range of the students in the proposed class
- Resume or artist's biography
- jpeg images of work, if applicable
ArtReach Teaching Artist Opportunities
Maryland Hall’s Outreach Department invites experienced, dynamic Teaching Artists to lead after-school workshop opportunities in our year-round ArtReach programs for local at-risk youth. For additional information and to apply, please view the ArtReach Teacher Application.