Covid-19 Response Plan & Policies
Please review this entire page when planning your visit to Maryland Hall.
Updated Mask Policy (effective May 25, 2021):
- Masks are encouraged for all patrons inside our building. Masks are required for all non-vaccinated patrons including children.
- For indoor ticketed performances in the theater, masks are required for all patrons.
- For outdoor ticketed performances, masks are encouraged for all patrons.
- North Entrance on the side of the building that faces Carraway Lane (near the Art Things sign).
- Rear of building from parking lot C.
- These two entrances are open during regular hours. All exits are open for emergency access.
- Service animals only.
- Art Things is open (Details).
- The Cafe at Maryland Hall is open for full service and curbside service. (Details)
- The Guest Services Center is not open for in-person visits. MD Hall Staff are working remotely and happy to help you virtually.
- Our Galleries are temporarily closed. Please visit our NEW outdoor Patrick Dougherty Installation, "The Old Home Place." Our outdoor campus is always open.
Class schedules are subject to change in accordance with the guidelines issued by the CDC and the Anne Arundel Health Department regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
In registering yourself or your child for an on-site or outdoor class, you agree to follow the Maryland Hall COVID-19 Guidelines on this page. Detailed information will also be emailed to you in advance of your class.
If a student tests positive for COVID-19, please read our policies including the COVID-19 class/camp refund policy here.
Please remain at home if any of the following apply:
- Any person with a temperature of 100.4 or more
- Any person showing signs of illness, or having any clinical symptoms in the last 14 days, that may be associated with COVID-19
- Any person who has been at risk of exposure or close contact to anyone who has had a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis
Expanded Cleaning Protocol
- Expanded cleaning of MD Hall restrooms and hallways is in place
- Hand sanitizer provided in common areas
- All restrooms and commonly-touched areas are wiped down on an ongoing basis
For Front Stairs Series (Outdoor Events) Guests: Must Know Info Before Your Visit
(Updated: June 25, 2021)
Please contact us with any questions. We're happy to hear from you.