Covid-19 Response Plan & Policies
Maryland Hall is not open to the general public at this time. Only Art Things patrons or those with an appointment are admitted inside Maryland Hall. Visitors are buzzed into the building; there is no open access for walk-in visitors. MD Hall Staff are working remotely and happy to help you from a distance. The Guest Services Center is not open for in-person visits.
- The Galleries remain closed. Please enjoy our exhibits virtually.
- The Cafe at Maryland Hall is offering curbside service (Details)
- Art Things is open (Details)
- To request an appointment, please contact the organization you wish to visit.
- Our outdoor campus is always open.
For Students: Fall Class Update
In an effort to continue to control the spread of COVID-19 in our community and in commitment to local public health ordinances, we have made the difficult decision to suspend regular on-site classes for the Fall 2020 semester. We will have a robust virtual education program this Fall and a selection of curated in-person experiences TBA.
We will revisit the possibility of resuming regularly scheduled on-site classes in October. The health and safety of our patrons, teachers, volunteers and staff remain our top priority and we will continue to re-evaluate how we can best creatively serve your artistic needs while balancing community health.
Updated: August 28
For Building Visitors: Must Know Info Before Your Visit
Masks must be worn by staff, building users, students, parents, and visitors at all times while inside the building. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- The only open entrance to the building is in the rear, parking lot C. Visitors are buzzed into the building and must be wearing a mask (ages 5 and older) prior to entry.
- All visitors must sanitize their hands upon entrance.
- Stairwells are assigned a one way direction: going up or going down.
- Follow directional arrows in hallways and common areas.
- A new passenger elevator is being installed. If assistance to the second floor is needed, please email email@example.com in advance.
Visitors are asked to remain at home if any of the following apply:
- Any person with a temperature of 100.4 or more
- Any person showing signs of illness, or having any clinical symptoms in the last 14 days, that may be associated with COVID-19
- Any person who has been at risk of exposure or close contact to anyone who has had a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis
Expanded Cleaning Protocol
• Expand cleaning of MD Hall restrooms and hallways.
• Hand sanitizer provided in common areas.
• All restrooms and commonly-touched areas are wiped down on an ongoing basis.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate ways to safely deliver the arts to you.
Please contact us with any questions. We're happy to hear from you.