Your generous contribution helps us achieve our mission of Art for All and our vision of welcoming, connecting, and enriching all with inspiring arts experiences.
Ways to Give
• Bring your cash donation to Maryland Hall (801 Chase St. Annapolis, MD 21401). You can visit our Guest Services Center (Room 211) or our Advancement Office (Room 200).
• Mail a check to Maryland Hall (801 Chase St. Annapolis, MD 21401).
• Make an online donation using your Credit Card HERE.
• Donate Crypto currency or Stocks to Maryland Hall HERE.
• Request a bank transfer or check donation to Maryland Hall from your Donor Advised Fund or similar.
Every donation of $10,000 or more per year, allows you to be part of Maryland Hall’s High Donors Circle, receiving invitations to exclusive receptions, free tickets to Arts Alive, strategic information about the organization and other benefits. Learn more HERE.
Other Ways to Give
• Set Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts as your charity in Amazon Smile, at no cost for you. Every time you shop, Maryland Hall receives a donation from Amazon.
• Create a fundraiser on Facebook and share it with your family and friends.
• Make a memorial/tribute donation to Maryland Hall, remembering family or friends’ in a unique way. Ask your family and friends to donate to us in memory of your loved one.
• Make a planned/legacy gift to Maryland Hall: include us in your will or living trust.
When your business or organization sponsors Maryland Hall (in general or a specific program, event, exhibit or performance), you invest in your community and reap tremendous benefits. The nearly 100,000 people who come to Maryland Hall each year are community-minded patrons who live, work and shop in your community; they are your current and prospective customers. We offer custom sponsorship packages and benefits.
Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts is a 501c3 not for profit corporation (FID#52-1164469). A copy of Maryland Hall’s current financial statement is available upon request by contacting Maryland Hall at 410-263-5544 or at 801 Chase Street, Annapolis, MD 21401. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copy and postage. Your contribution is 100% tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Your contribution helps us achieve our mission of Art for All