Paul Reed Smith Band
The Paul Reed Smith Band takes to the Front Stairs Series stage for a live show of the Band's own combination of funk, rock, R&B, fusion and DC/Baltimore groove.
Maryland’s own legendary guitar maker Paul Reed Smith brings his namesake band, The Paul Reed Smith Band, to Maryland Hall for a live outdoor concert!
The PRS Band weaves together their own combination of funk, rock, R&B, fusion and DC/Baltimore groove that Smith has described as “Chesapeake Gumbo.” Patrons will hear a diverse mix of music ranging from funk, rock and blues to R&B, Cajun swing and reggae. The Band has traveled all over the world including favorite venues in Germany, Italy and Japan, to spread love through good music. The Band’s most recent album release is called “Time to Testify.”
The Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Band is composed of the Grainger brothers (Greg and Gary) in the rhythm section, Michael Ault and Bill Nelson on guitars, vocalist Mia Samone and Paul Reed Smith on guitar.
This performance takes place outdoors in front of a live audience. Bring your own blanket and chairs – seating is general admission and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
COVID Safety Policies:
- Space is limited and all guests must pre-register/pre-purchase tickets, no walk-ups at the door.
- Face Masks are required at all times except for when eating or drinking
- No coolers or outside alcoholic beverages are allowed. Snacks and picnic meals are welcome. Food and drink should be consumed at your seat.
- Please sit with members of your household only and keep a minimum 6-foot distance from any other parties.
- Respect social distancing whenever possible.
- Indoor restrooms are available. Face Masks are required for entry. Expanded cleaning protocol is in place.
- Face masks are required regardless of vaccine status
- Service animals only