Sip & Ceramics with Laura Switkes
Get creative with an outdoor workshop as part of our Front Stairs Series!
The weather's getting warmer and summer is almost here! Come and enjoy an evening of fun and creativity outside on the front lawn of Maryland Hall!
In this two hour workshop, you’ll make your own mug from clay! Teaching Artist Laura Switkes will take you from start to finish as you shape and mold a mug using slabs of clay that will be dishwasher and microwave safe.
It's fun and easy, even for the non-artist. Price includes all materials. Bring your own beverage.
The finished product can be picked up approximately 2 weeks after the workshop.
Participants must be age 21 and up.
We ask that food and drink are consumed at your seat and masks are required when not eating or drinking.
COVID Safety Policies:
- Space is limited and all guests must pre-register, no walk-up purchases at the door
- Face Masks are required at all times except for when eating or drinking
- Please sit with members of your household only and keep a minimum 6-foot distance from any other parties.
- Respect social distancing whenever possible
- Indoor restrooms are available. Face Masks are required for entry. Expanded cleaning protocol is in place.
- Face masks are required regardless of vaccine status
- Service animals only