Sip & Paint with Kim Hovell
Sold Out! Make your own oyster painting alongside Artist Kim Hovell in this Front Stairs Series outdoor workshop.
Event Update: This workshop is now SOLD OUT!
The weather's getting warmer and spring is in the air! Come and enjoy an evening of fun and creativity outside on the front lawn of Maryland Hall!
Explore your artistic side and create your own original artwork under the guidance of local artist Kim Hovell. It's fun and easy, even for the non-artist.
Price includes all materials. Bring your own beverage and snacks. Participants must be age 21 and up.
COVID Safety Policies:
- Space is limited and all guests must pre-register, no walk-up purchases at the door
- Face Masks are required at all times except for when eating or drinking. Food and drink should be consumed at your seat.
- Please sit with members of your household only and keep a minimum 6-foot distance from any other parties.
- Respect social distancing whenever possible
- Indoor restrooms are available. Face Masks are required for entry. Expanded cleaning protocol is in place.
- Face masks are required regardless of vaccine status
- Service animals only