Maryland Hall is open to patrons and the general public on a limited basis to keep our community safe. Please review our COVID-19 policies when planning your visit. You may need to buzz into the building; there is no regular open access for walk-in visitors. Not all entrances are open. Please enter from rear of building, parking lot C. During Gallery Hours only, the front lower entrance will also be open.
- The Galleries are open during Gallery Hours only: Wednesdays & Fridays: 3:30-6:30 pm. Hours are subject to change.
- Art Things is open. Current Hours: Wednesday, 10 am - 4 pm, Thursday, 10 am - 6 pm, Friday & Saturday, 10 am - 4 pm, Closed Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Please enter from rear of building, parking lot C. (Details)
- The Cafe at Maryland Hall is open for in person and curbside service. Current (NEW) Hours: Sunday & Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Thursday: 9:30 am - 3:30 pm, Friday - Saturday: 9:30 am - 1:30 pm (Details)
- The Guest Services Center is not open for in-person visits. MD Hall Staff are working remotely and happy to help you virtually. Remote Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Our outdoor campus is always open.
Covid-19 Policies & Updates
For your safety and ours, please review our current COVID-19 policies and updates.
Maryland Hall is closed on the following days in 2021:
|Presidents Day||Monday, February 15, 2021|
|Easter/Spring Break||Thursday, April 1 through Monday, April 5, 2021|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 31, 2021|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 5th, 2021|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 6, 2021|
|Rosh Hashanah||Tuesday, September 7, 2021|
|Yom Kippur||Thursday, September 16, 2021|
|Thanksgiving||Wednesday, November 24 through Sunday, November 28|
|Christmas/Winter Break||Thursday, December 23 through Sunday, January 2, 2022|