Inclement Weather Policy
Inclement Weather Policy: Classes
Maryland Hall posts closure information due to weather on the homepage of our website. Closures or schedule adjustments due to weather are posted to the site as soon as decisions are made.
Maryland Hall follows the Anne Arundel County Public Schools (AACPS) inclement weather policy for all classes held before noon, Monday through Friday.
- If AACPS are closed all day (code red or code blue), MD Hall will NOT have classes.
- If AACPS are open one or two hours late, classes held before noon at MD Hall are canceled.
- If AACPS dismiss early, MD Hall will determine whether or not MD Hall afternoon and evening classes will take place.
- If AACPS cancels after-school activities, please check the MD Hall website as MD Hall will determine whether or not MD Hall afternoon and evening classes will take place.
- For status of Saturday/Sunday classes, please check the MD Hall website.
Inclement Weather Policy: Performances & Events
If a performance or event is cancelled due to inclement weather, updates are posted to the homepage of our website as soon as decisions are made. Even if classes are cancelled, it is possible that a performance or event may still take place.